Hire Tool Prices – Trade Counter
Whether you are a building contractor seeking equipment at great rates or a homeowner who would like to tidy up the garden, we have the perfect tool for you.
Located just off the A55 expressway and just two minutes from junction 19, we are easily accessible from Llandudno, Colwyn Bay and Bangor.
Tool and Equipment Hire
Notes and Information For Your Guidance
Proof of Identity & Residence
– without this you may be refused equipment
Conditions of Hire
– Equipment is hired out under our “General Conditions for the hiring of Plant” a copy of which is available on request.
– Goods are only considered off hired when paid for, we reserve the right to continue hire charges until payment is received.
– We adopt a strict safety policy and offer a full range of personal protection equipment which is available from stock.
– Trade or regular users wishing to open an account may do so with pleasure. Please contact the office for full details
and an application and an application form.
Deposit Free Hire
– With full credit or debit card details as security.
– If you have no cheque book or credit card available, we accept cash deposit from which we deduct the hire charges on completion of the hire.
– Special REDUCED RATES for EXTRA VALUE!!
Please Enquire – Book By Telephone
– Simply phone us with your requirements and we will reserve equipment for you for the time and date specified.
Instruction and Safety Leaflets
– Provide free on request
– Any equipment requiring fuel is supplied with a full tank, chargeable whether replaced or not.
– All equipment is checked and serviced after every hire. Please see that the equipment is started/demonstrated when you take delivery. When an instruction sheet is provided please read it, IF IN DOUBT PLEASE ASK.
Delivery & Collection
– We run an efficient transport system, a reasonable charge is made for this service.
– We accept fair wear and tear willingly, but damage or loss caused by negligence or total loss by misplacement or theft will be charged to the customer. Hire charges will continue until we have been notified otherwise.
– Will be levied if equipment is returned in a dirty condition.
– All consumables taken with equipment will be charged in addition to the hire rate unless returned unused and in good condition.
– The hirer shall be responsible for the checking of oils etc, also the safety of electrical equipment during the hire period.
– The hirer shall be responsible for the safe keeping of the equipment whilst on hire.
To arrange tool delivery straight to your doorstep call us now on 01492 583 469, or come and see our range for yourself at Unit 1 Conway Road Llandudno Junction LL31 9BA.